Hosting and Support Services
Infusion’s Hosting & Support team specializes in delivering secure, reliable Tier-2 and Tier-3 level support for many of the world’s largest corporations. When combined with our expert software development and architecture practices, Infusion Hosting and Support delivers unparalleled development support to meet even your most demanding requirements. Our team delivers safe, reliable, hosting and development support for large-scale public websites and back-office systems as well as directly for Microsoft. Our partnership with one of the world’s leading hosting companies, Rackspace, ensures you’ll have the full Hosting & Support solution you need.
Infusion’s Support Team delivers:
- Support where you are, when you need it. Choose between local business hours, live support, and comprehensive 24x7 support.
- Full development and architectural support. Starting with our rigorous transition program that ensures our support engineers and architects understand your system, Infusion’s industry-leading SLA’s resolve any issue in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
- Multiple contact paths. Email, phone, or web. Whichever is most convenient for you, we’re ready to respond.
- Build and Release Management. Taking on your project means we’re also taking on the code base of that project. Our team ensures that all development streams, updates, and support releases are coordinated, work together, and when released, go live with no issues.
Infusion’s Hosting Team delivers:
- An industry leading 99.999% availability guarantee. If the hardware fails, we bring it back online within an hour – guaranteed.
- The ability to scale with you. Infusion brings our leading infrastructure architects to define the right hosting solution for you today that will scale with you for tomorrow.
- Proactive monitoring and patching. With our worry-free management and monitoring, just tell us what issues you want to hear about, and we’ll handle the rest.
Hosting and Support Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.