Navantis Intranets Built on SharePoint
Navantis has a repeatable methodology to guide customers through the complex task of planning and implementing sophisticated employee portals based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010. By combining its web content management framework with SharePoint's best-in-class social networking, collaboration and integration features, Navantis is able to create high-end, extensible intranets within a short timeframe.
A modern intranet solution can save significant costs by consolidating multiple older intranet sites into a single platform that is easy to adopt and manage. In addition, the following specific business pain points can be addressed by a Navantis intranet based on SharePoint:
- Organizational chart navigation and updating
- Integration with existing investments in document management systems
- Publishing and distribution of shared calendars across the organization
- Departmental or organizational workflow orchestration to address a variety of common business scenarios
- Targeted publishing of information to specific audiences within the organization
- Easy to deploy extranet scenarios for collaboration with external stakeholders
- Consolidation of existing business intelligence reporting platforms into SharePoint
A complete set of software development lifecycle artifacts at each stage of the project is available to facilitate the project. Navantis has built more than 150 intranets based on Microsoft SharePoint in the last 10 years.
Navantis Intranets Built on SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.