Pathways to Lync
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Unified Communications (UC) helps companies contend with the growing communications complexity and increasingly mobile nature of today’s global business environment. It breaks down traditional communications roadblocks, creating an ‘anyone, anywhere, any way, anytime’ workspace in which people are empowered to choose when, how, where and with whom they wish to communicate.
With UC, specialized middleware, advanced communications and collaboration applications, and the pervasive reach of an intelligent network all combine into a single, integrated solution for delivering a growing array of business, technology and information worker productivity benefits.
One such advanced UC application environment is Microsoft® Lync®, an enterprise-ready, unified communications platform that allows users to keep track of their contacts’ availability (Presence), send a secure IM, start or join an audio, video or web conference, or make a phone call – all through a consistent, familiar interface. Lync integrates fully with Microsoft Office® and other existing tools and systems, and can enhance or replace your existing IP PBX system. This can lead to improved productivity, increased mobility and faster responses for customers, partners and employees.
Lync 2010 versions include Microsoft Lync Server 2010, a desktop client for Windows and MAC, and mobile versions for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
Why Choose Compugen for Your Lync Solution?
• Compugen is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, certified in numerous Microsoft Competencies and Sub-Specialties, including a gold certification in Messaging;
• Our field-proven methodology combines industry-leading Microsoft and third-party technologies and best practices, with our own extensive experience gained from many successful Lync projects;
• Top-tier partnerships with leading hardware infrastructure vendors ensure the highest-quality and most-reliable foundation for your unified communications and collaboration environment;
• A complete, end-to-end lifecycle approach, from assessments & planning, to architecture & design, to deployments, upgrades & tuning, to ongoing support, software license management & technology refresh;
• Compugen is an active proponent of the Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization Model (IOM), helping customers mature their IT infrastructure for reliability, agility and maximum effectiveness;
• We have the skills and experience to deal with Microsoft Lync.
Support and Documentation
Pathways to Lync has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.