In a word, mobility is freedom.
Freedom means being able to connect to your critical business applications using any device you want or happen to have at hand, including your cell phone, iPad, laptop, desktop or whatever device has a browser. It also means you’re not confined by the four walls of a conventional office – your office is wherever you are at any given moment, and you have a fully functional computing environment wherever that is.
Most organizations have a mobile workforce. Implementing a mobility strategy fosters competitive advantage (e.g., quicker response to customer requests), better decision-making (e.g., more information at your fingertips), reduced facility/operational costs (e.g., by working at home or on the road), and greater employee satisfaction and productivity.
Compugen Knows Mobility
• We understand the nuances of mobility, including important considerations such as application access and compatibility, remote access, security, reliability, bandwidth, infrastructure and support;
Workshop & Assessment Starts You on the Right Path
Through our short, initial Mobility Workshop & Assessment engagement, we establish a baseline mobility strategy by working with your IT team and business unit leaders to assess your mobility needs and current technology. Compugen mobility specialists investigate your infrastructure readiness, key integration points, training requirements, licensing requirements and opportunities for infrastructure optimization.
Why Choose Compugen for Your Mobility Solution?
• Compugen is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, certified in numerous Microsoft Competencies and Sub-Specialties, including a gold certification in Messaging;
• Our field-proven methodology combines industry-leading Microsoft and third-party technologies and best practices, with our own extensive experience gained from many successful mobility projects;
• Top-tier partnerships with leading hardware infrastructure vendors ensure the highest-quality and most-reliable foundation for your mobility environment;
• A complete, end-to-end lifecycle approach, from assessments & planning, to architecture & design, to deployments, upgrades & tuning, to ongoing support, software license management & technology refresh.
Support and Documentation
Pathways to Mobility has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.