Pathways to Office 365
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Migration
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Office 365 is a secure, utility-based model where customers pay a monthly fee for only the services they use – “pay as you play”. This all-in Internet-based service, hosted by Microsoft, includes hardware, software and support services for leading Microsoft office productivity tools, giving customers a predictable monthly usage cost, with no upfront capital expense. These tools include:
• Office Professional (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, OneNote)
• Lync (IM, Presence, Web/Audio/Video Conferencing)
These components provide a seamless collaboration and communications platform for your entire user community, accessible from virtually anywhere, using virtually any device.
Business Benefits of Office 365
• Predictable costs – fixed, monthly, pay-per-user fee
• Expense model switches from ‘capital’ to ‘operational’
• Rapid start-up – users are immediately productive
• Increased scalability/agility – add applications and users with only a few clicks, and no hardware/software investment
• Enterprise-class security and geographic redundancy
• Reduced support costs – Microsoft manages the underlying infrastructure, not your organization
• Allows IT staff to focus on more strategic initiatives
Compugen Helps You Optimize your Office 365 Deployment
Compugen provides architecture, integration and deployment services for Office 365. Our Microsoft-certified consultants will help you understand the business benefits of this hosted model and how to best leverage the different components of this robust technology.
Our deployment roadmap has proven to be successful with all types and sizes of organizations, including helping customers navigate numerous options for their Office 65 deployments. Recognizing that Office 365 is not always the most suitable solution to deploy for all services in all situations, for example, Compugen often recommends that organizations choose a hybrid solution – leveraging the cloud for some services, while retaining some on-premise application servers. Compugen has the Office 365 knowledge and experience to help customers develop and implement their Office 365 migration strategy and integrate their cloud-based applications with existing in-house infrastructure.
Support and Documentation
Pathways to Office 365 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.