ProServeIT Hyper-V Jumpstart
Microsoft’s proven datacentre virtualization and management solutions, built on Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V and System Center provide you with a familiar, supported, and cost-effective technology platform to help you improve datacentre operations, deliver reliable services, and lower costs.
Whether you want to consolidate servers, build a Microsoft private cloud or offer a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, the addition of these powerful virtualization features enables you to take your datacentre and desktop virtualization strategy to a new level.
Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center provide best-of-breed virtualization and management for top-tier Microsoft server applications like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
• Consolidate multiple server roles as separate virtual machines (VMs) running on a single physical machine.
• Supports disaster recovery (DR) within IT environments and across datacentres using geographically dispersed clustering capabilities.
• Optimized to virtualize such business critical services as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint.
Small to large corporations that need to consolidate a physical server infrastructure into a virtual environment to save costs and resources. Hyper-V is the best virtual solution in an environment that relies on Microsoft server solutions such as Exchange, SQL and SharePoint.
• Virtual infrastructure design plan.
• Installation of Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V and SCOM.
• Guest server or desktop virtual image templates.
• Administrator Hyper-V and SCOM knowledge transfer.
• Physical to Virtual (P2V) server or workstation conversions.
• Deployment and best practices documentation.
Approximately 1 week planning and implementation.
ProServeIT Hyper-V Jumpstart has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.