ProServeIT Lync 2010 Jumpstart
Microsoft Lync can transform every communication into an interaction that enhances collaboration, no matter where your team members are located. Lync builds on the technology of its predecessor, Office Communications Server, to deliver a rich communications presence that helps workers make connections across time and distance. This includes picture-enhanced presence, automatic frequent contacts lists, and activity feeds for keeping up with co-workers.
As a tightly integrated member of the Microsoft server family of products, Lync provides a highly secure and reliable system that works with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft SharePoint technologies, and uses Microsoft tools to facilitate easier management and lower cost of ownership.
• Integrated audio, video, and Web conferencing helps reduce travel costs as well as the cost of third-party conferencing solutions.
• Mobile workers gain access to rich Unified Communication tools from practically anywhere with an Internet connection and a PC or mobile phone.
• For geographically dispersed teams, group chat can enable efficient, topicspecific, multi-party discussions that persist over time.
• Built-in security, encryption, archiving, and call detail records help meet government and industry regulatory requirements.
Medium to large corporations that need a unified staff communications system to provide audio and video conferencing, telephone interconnectivity, file transfers and presentations from within an office to anywhere in the world.
• Lync design diagram and project plan.
• Lync installation and client deployment.
• Lync administrative knowledge transfer.
• As-built and best practices documentation.
Approximately 1- to 7-weeks planning and implementation, depending on the size and scope of the installation.
ProServeIT Lync 2010 Jumpstart has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.