Back Up Your PC Investment via the Cloud with Windows Intune
You’ve invested heavily in your organization’s PCs, and you need to ensure top performance. Windows Intune—Microsoft's integrated, cloud-based client management solution—gives you the tools, reports and upgrade licenses to the latest Windows versions so you can keep your PCs up to date and secure, more effectively than ever.
With Windows Intune, you can:
- Simplify administration. IT staff can perform updates, deploy malware protection and manage inventory over the Web.
- Increase IT productivity. Complete routine management tasks faster.
- Streamline applications. Undertake all tasks through a single Web-based console.
- Choose any number of seats. Scale the solution instantly to your number of PCs.
- Increase protection wherever your computers are located, on- or off-site.
- Get the latest software. Users gain upgrade rights to Windows 7 Enterprise and subsequent versions of Windows.
- Rest assured. The service is financially backed by strict SLAs from Microsoft.
In addition, the new Windows Intune company portal lets your users more securely access and install licensed available software applications and perform other common tasks without necessarily involving your organization’s IT help desk, from virtually anywhere.
Get full details in the Windows Intune Product Guide.
Featured Services on Pinpoint
- Windows Intune Strategy and Implementation Services by New Signature
- Windows Intune Deployment Services by Vorsite
- Windows Intune Services by InfinIT Consulting
- Intune Deployment Package by KAMIND
Originally published: August 16, 2012