Aspect Contact helps companies make the most of their investment in Microsoft Lync voice, IM and presence for internal help desks and small contact centers up to 100 seats. The solution uses Lync as its media server and leverages core technologies from the Aspect Unified IP platform.
Aspect Contact offers:
– Advanced inbound capabilities for intelligently routing service requests to available agents based on business rules that factor specific agent and/or customer criteria.
– Intuitive browser-based agent interface that leverages the unified communications and collaboration capabilities in Lync to optimize agent productivity.
– Built-in Lync capabilities – including presence, IM, voice and conferencing – that allow agents and employees to easily search for and engage experts across the enterprise.
– Central administration for simplified inbound routing, and agent and system provisioning requests.
– On-demand, real-time and historical reports that drive more informed decisions for enhancing efficiency and productivity.
– Streamlined implementation and a minimal need for end-user training to speed adoption and use of the Lync platform.
Aspect Contact is ideally suited for help desks or smaller contact centers looking to:
- Better handle and route incoming requests.
- Support remote personnel or multi-site facilities such as local branch offices.
- Simplify administration and the end-user experience to reduce future support requirements.
- Enhance operational efficiency through automated workflows, administration and reporting.
- Increase first contact resolutions using skills-based
presence, expert search, remote desktop access and
Aspect Contact - Microsoft Lync Contact Center Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.