List in Microsoft Product Marketplaces
In addition to Pinpoint, you may increase your exposure by publishing your applications and professional services in the following marketplaces. To list your profiles in these marketplaces, follow the links below to the respective marketplace criteria and step-by-step registration instructions.
Showcase your Microsoft Dynamics applications and services that help customers automate and streamline financial, business intelligence, and supply chain processes, and support their long-term success.
This is the marketplace for your applications and services that enhance the Office 365 suite of products and next-generation communications and collaboration services like Exchange Online, Lync, Office 2010 and SharePoint Online.
List your integrated and automated management solutions that help customers improve productivity and optimize their infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability, and enhance service delivery.
Be among trusted professionals listing their logo certified Windows Server apps. Reach organizations of all sizes looking to move beyond virtualization, simplify management, optimize applications for the cloud and gain flexible access to data and applications.
Customizing Listings for Marketplaces
Your applications and professional services may only be published on one of the product-specific marketplaces. If your listing adds value to products in multiple marketplaces, create additional listings customized to each marketplace to increase your exposure.
- Your product ‘ABC Application’ enhances products from both the Windows Server and System Center product families and you would like to list in both marketplaces.
- Create a profile for each marketplace, giving each profile a name corresponding to the products and marketplace it will be published in. (ABC Application for Windows Server, ABC Application for System Center)
- Be sure to review the profile requirements for each marketplace to ensure you have made the proper ‘Works With’ selections and have met any additional software testing or MPN program enrollment criteria.
- Profile Guidelines
- Benefits of Listing
- Getting Started
- Using the Dashboard
- Writing a Company Overview
- Writing an Application or Service Listing
- Identify and Integrate Keywords
- List in Product Marketplaces
- Get Customer Reviews
- Publication Timing
- Optimize Your Profile
- List Internationally
- Success Stories
- Sample Profile
- Video: Pinpoint University
- Partner FAQ