To list on Pinpoint, you must belong to the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
Create an Account with MPN.
When you enroll in MPN, you will enter content describing your company's expertise (Company Overview), plus company contact and location details.
- Follow the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines to ensure your overview can be approved for publication on Pinpoint.
- Create an account with MPN.
Opt to be included in Microsoft directories.
Be sure you have selected "Yes, please list my organization in Microsoft partner directories" under the "Manage Organization Profile" menu in MPN.
Important: This will not automatically publish your profile on Pinpoint. You will still need to sign in to the Pinpoint Dashboard and submit your company overview for approval by the Pinpoint team.
Write a succinct Company Overview.
In 20 to 250 words, include the following:
- Your company's expertise.
- Software applications and professional services you want to promote.
- The benefit or benefits of what you offer.
Tip: Include succinct keywords and phrases to improve readability and search rankings. Read more about keywords.
- Profile Guidelines
- Benefits of Listing
- Getting Started
- Using the Dashboard
- Writing a Company Overview
- Writing an Application or Service Listing
- Identify and Integrate Keywords
- List in Product Marketplaces
- Get Customer Reviews
- Publication Timing
- Optimize Your Profile
- List Internationally
- Success Stories
- Sample Profile
- Video: Pinpoint University
- Partner FAQ