Email customisble documents including Remittances, Statements and SOP & POP Advices containing drill-down functionality to vendors and customers.
Active Documents allows you to customise multiple profiles for different types of documents including your company logo, web links, a 256 character text field and additional company and transaction details like contacts and finance terms.
Allow vendors and customers to receive these time saving documents instantly and in a flexible format that will allow detailed on-screen analysis and investigation.
Designed to save significant amounts of money on stationary, postage costs and staff time required to manually pack envelopes.
Active Documents provides a range of unique features and functionality normally unavailable to Microsoft Dynamics GP users: the module allows users to email documents in batches as opposed to individually while also providing the facility to reprint documents such as Vendor Remittance Advices.
- Active Documents are quick and easy to use for everyday business transactions.
- Include additional company and transaction information such as company logo, website location, addresses/ contact details and finance terms
- Active drill down options are available for more detailed information on all transactions listed
- Reports allow you to review the details and the statuses of sent emails
- Eliminate associated costs of producing hard copy documents while dramatically reducing the amount of administration time spent on these fundamental tasks
Active Documents for Microsoft Dynamics GP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.