ArchiveOne Enterprise Files extends the archiving and information management capabilities of ArchiveOne Enterprise to include file server data. Like its email counterpart, it provides a means to reduce storage requirements, improve performance and enable eDiscovery of data.
It includes granular information management and retention policies that ensure business-critical information is safely protected and instantly retrievable. This can enable compliance with requirements put forth by the SEC and FINRA, as well other government regulations such as the Federal Rules of Civil Procedures (FRCP), The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), The Data Protection Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and The USA Patriot Act.
• Solve capacity problems on file servers
• Reduce backup time and improve performance
• Meet regulatory demands & maintain compliance
• eDiscovery capabilities for legal compliance
• Enforce retention management policies
• Search & retrieval capabilities for end users
• Simple & scalable architecture
ArchiveOne Enterprise Files has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.