DocRead for SharePoint is the leading policy management software for SharePoint that distributes policies to groups of users and allows them to explicitly acknowledge that they have read and understood it.
DocRead for SharePoint works by automatically creating time limited reading assignments to users based on their membership in preconfigured groups or audiences. Individuals are notified via email when new assignments have been created and when they are completed or overdue.
Users can easily track their assignments via provided SharePoint web parts or by browsing to document libraries where they will clearly see which documents, from that library, they are required to read.
Features in DocRead:
- Allows users to confirm that they have read a document or web page.
- Notifies users of how much time they have to read a document or SharePoint web page.
- Keeps a record of when users confirmed readership.
- Users can easily track their reading assignments.
- Provides detailed reading reports and statistics.
- Works with SharePoint 2007, 2010.
- Can easily be attached to any existing SharePoint site.
- Reading certificates are automatically issued and securely stored.
- Works seamlessly with SharePoint workflow so policies can be approved before being distributed.
- Via the DocRead web parts, it's possible to put a user’s reading list on any web part page. (e.g. MySite)
- DocRead can be attached to any document that can be added into a SharePoint document library (web pages, PDF, office doc, video, audio, etc.)
DocRead is very easy to use and makes regulation and compliance much easier
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.