Creating documents based on CRM data has never been easier. Based on MS Word-templates, the Server-Side and/or Client-Side document generation provides you with a set of tools to create and process documents inside CRM.
DocumentsCorePack is available for:
MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 Online (RTW) / On-Premise (RTM) / Hosted (IFD)
MS Dynamics CRM 4 On-Premise
Client/Server Side Document Generation
- Use server-side document generation from the CommandBar. It provides the most efficient way to generate and process documents.
- Use client-side document generation from the CommandBar. It allows to generate and edit the document in MS WORD before it is sent or saved back to CRM.
- Single set of templates for both, server and client-side document generation. The Word-integration of our “Template designer” allows to easily generate templates supporting all MS CRM-fields.
Template Design and Document Features
- Templates based on MS Word allows users to create complex documents in a few clicks. Besides that all Word formatting options are available.
- Generate complex documents utilizing all standard, custom and system field from your CRM-system.
- Use fields from look-ups and One-to-Many relationships.
- Dynamically generate filenames, subject of an activity or save locations.
- Insert tables of related records. One:Many and Many:Many relationships are supported.
- Template capabilities (Pictures, QR-codes, password-protection...).
- Supported file formats server-side: docx, pdf, doc, text, html, xps, png , jpeg, epub, bmp
- Client-side: docx, pdf, xps, doc, odt.
Actions available after the Document Generation
- Saving documents to MS Sharepoint
- Attaching documents to CRM records
- Windows Explorer Integration (Only available for MS CRM On-Premise version)
- Sending emails with document attached or set as email content
Features of the Server-Side-Document Generation
- There is no need for a client installation.
- Our custom dialog gives a quick start to server-side document generation.
- Automate document generation in CRM workflows (multi-record-task)
- User-guided document creation in CRM Dialogs (single record task)
- Automatically print the document in a workflow.
Features of the Client-Side-Document Generation
- Edit and modify the result of the document generated easily.
- Offline Compatibility
- Bulk merge functionality
- Fully integrated into MS Office
Perfect Document Solution
View All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.