The Intelligent Office product suite supports the individual user, enhancing existing telephony services to allow increased staff productivity, collaboration and to enhance the use of telephony for mobile workers, flexible worker and home workers. This is achieved by putting call control into the hands of the individual and ensuring user productivity irrespective of location, and ensuring that calls reach someone who can help.
Our Intelligent Office applications include:
- Intelligent Number which allows the user to ‘pull’ calls to their current work location and increases the number of calls answered first time.
- Intelligent Assistant which allows calls to be passed to nominated alternative contacts when the user is unavailable.
- Call Recording which supports on-demand or blanket recording of calls, irrespective of handset or location and includes solutions to meet FSA compliance.
- Messaging services, including integration with Microsoft Outlook.
- Audio Conferencing where virtual meeting can be pre-booked or ad hoc without incurring set up or premium rate call charges.
Intelligent Office has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.