Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the complex needs of manufacturers, helping them to integrate and manage their entire business while increasing their competitive advantage.
Manufacturing companies need a straightforward, integrated Client and Business management solution to manage their day to day activities. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be integrated with existing LOB applications and helps make your sales and marketing activities easier to manage in order to maximise revenue opportunities.
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across a diverse array of manufacturing relationships:
- Efficiently manage your complex relationships - including suppliers, distributors and retailers.
- Gain cross-organisational insights into your customers/partners.
- Automate processes to drive a consistent customer experience and boost productivity.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Dynamics CRM for Manufacturing we can develop your CRM solution to meet your bespoke requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team can visit your premises to discuss your requirements, then scope out the technical specifications to deliver your bespoke CRM solution.
- By equipping your sales teams with timely and relevant information, you can improve your competitiveness.
- You can establish consistent sales and customer services processes worldwide and, at the same time, maintain the flexibility to tailor specific offers and pricing.
- Increase your marketing effectiveness with tools to manage your marketing campaigns, from initiation through to post-campaign analysis. What’s more, you get insights to continually refine your methods to improve the targeting of high-value prospects.
- Dynamics CRM allows manufacturers to track how well current scheduling is fulfilling service goals and adjust as necessary to save time and costs.
- Get business intelligence tools to help you analyse business processes, identify possible enhancements, and adjust quickly to changing conditions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides visual tools and reports to help you act on the insights that you gain.
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
Read All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.