Swift Outlook Email Manager lets you store emails from Outlook quickly and easily in SharePoint. It also allows you to quickly import documents from SharePoint back into an Outlook email while writing the email. Saving multiple email and attachments is easy with Swift Outlook Email Manager.
Simply select as many emails as you want to save, and sequentially save them and/or their attachments to any location (you have access to) in SharePoint.
The client install is very simple with no need for administrator intervention, so users can be running with Swift Outlook email Manager within minutes.
Take a look at the features of Swift Outlook Email Manager v3.0.
• A fast and effective solution for saving Outlook email to SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Save one, some or all attachments to SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Attach files directly from SharePoint when sending new Outlook email
• Simple and familiar Outlook user experience (email and attachments are always saved – essential for compliance)
• Rapidly file emails via the ‘Save to Favourites’ feature
• Highly cost effective (see service definition for costs)
• Automatically populates email meta data into SharePoint libraries (From, To, Subject, Attachments and more)
• Prompts help users enter additional meta data required for the destination library
• Supports network deployment and operates in a Citrix environment.
Swift Outlook Email Manager
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.