One of the biggest drawbacks of operating a Web store is when you have to maintain your product catalogue and stock control on both your Web store and your accounting system. In addition, re-keying the online orders from your Web store into your accounting system can be very time-consuming and prone to errors. Spreadsheet exports and imports frequently require operator attention and even an online connection for exporting and importing data lacks immediacy.
Discover IT now offers an E-commerce store that integrates directly, in real-time with a back-end Sage 50 accounting system. The solution addresses both Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business stores.
This software allows you to administer and maintain your product catalogue and stock control exclusively on your Sage 50 accounts system. The Web store accesses the latest and up-to-date product prices and saleable stock availability directly from Sage, and the orders from your Web store are automatically entered into your Sage 50 system. This all happens in real-time, 24 x 7.
Key Features of our eCommerce/Sage Integration:
- Supports eCommerce store catalogues from a few products to tens of thousands of products.
- Web store administration panel to organise departments, to organise the display of product variants and to administer store promotions.
- Real-time customer registration submission to Sage 50.
- Real-time user login authentication and price list/price group retrieval from Sage 50.
- Real-time product price and stock level retrieval from Sage 50.
- Real-time sales order processing, with validation and submission to Sage 50.
- Scheduled product and customer data updates from Sage 50.
- Automatic storage of customer registrations and orders if the Sage 50 connection link fails, and immediate transmission as soon as the link is restored.
Discover IT E-commerce Connector for Sage 50 and Kentico CMS has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.