Nolan Business Solutions' Advanced Bank Reconciliation (ABR) for Dynamics GP will help to avoid the monotony of manual bank statement reconciliation in a few simple steps, bringing the time required down from hours to minutes.
The key to quick reconciliation is to import transactions from the bank and get the system to automatically reconcile them against the GL bank transactions using matching “rules”, ensuring accurate results with maximum efficiency.
- Reconciles transactions directly to the General Ledger
- Import bank statements
- Support quick journals, recurring batches and
- Automatically match transactions
- Simple manual matching process
- Consolidate GL transactions based on date, reference,
amount and/or cheque number
- Works with most banks across the world
- Accepts BAI transaction types
- View Dynamics GP GL and bank statement
- Easily configured for all international bank statement
- Comprehensive reporting
- Full historical overview
- This module helps to bring the time taken for the
reconciliation process down from hours to minutes
Advanced Bank Reconciliation For Dynamics GP (ABR) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.