Advanced Time & Expense Management has been developed in response to current economic pressures to control and reduce costs.
As a Silverlight web-based application it is attractive, easy and convenient to use. With advanced workflow and security features, it captures, authorises, checks and accounts for employee or contractor time and expense data. Data are posted to Dynamics GP or AX Projects or directly to the GL.
Highly flexible, the solution can handle unlimited combinations of: companies, locations, departments, roles and currencies. Budgets and billing rates may be entered and SOP invoices created – thus bypassing the complications involved with Project Accounting module billing.
- Employees are able to submit, review and audit time and expense submissions electronically using a web browser, thus removing the need for traditional spreadsheets and paper trails.
- Time and expense submissions are entered against pre-defined cost centres and mapped directly to the Dynamics AX or GP GL accounts or Projects, eliminating the need to re-key data and reducing errors.
- Employee details, including cost centre, time rates, and VAT codes are pre-defined, thereby reducing the time to complete submissions and resistance from staff.
- Automated email-based approval processes allow organisations to control costs and submit accurate reports on time.
- As a browser-based solution, deployment is via the Internet, and can be securely accessed from multiple locations. This improves efficiency, convenience and reduces the burden on IT resource.
- Auditable, business specific processes can be defined, ensuring submissions are compliant with regulations.
Advanced Time and Expense Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.