AlfaPeople ITSM gives your organization the ability to focus your helpdesk and IT service strategy and around established industry best practices for greater efficiency.
Only AlfaPeople ITSM provides an out-of-the-box ITIL 3.0 certified solution based on Dynamics CRM 2011, offering complete IT service management functionality embedded in a familiar, easy to use solution.
AlfaPeople ITSM offers the best practice standard for IT service management, reduces support costs and streamlines IT processes from end to end. The solution helps organizations improve performance; remain agile, collaborative and customer-focused. ITIL processes ensure the delivery and support of services that help your business grow and innovate.
AlfaPeople ITSM includes the following features:
- Ticket and SLA Management: Manage incidents, service requests, problems and change efficiently, instantly identifying and assigning incidents based on category and SLA's
- Integrated Platform: Seamlessly integrates with Lync, legacy applications, 3rd party APIs and self-service portals
- Social Media: Report incidents via Twitter; post resolutions on Facebook
AlfaPeople ITSM offers the following Benefits:
- Ease Of Implementation: Complete out-of-the-box functionality with the flexibility to easily configure the system to established business practices
- Productivity: Standardize processes for consistency, efficiency and excellence
- Reduced Costs: Increased efficiency through use of ITIL proven best practices
- Customer Satisfaction: Professional, efficient approach to service delivery;
- Visibility: Track incidents and requests throughout the lifecycle for accurate reporting and improved customer service
- Ease of Use: Native Outlook UI allows for a familiar, intuitive interface with personalized screens and dashboards
- Flexible Reporting: Real-time accurate and configurable dashboards and reports
Excellent Service Desk souliton that's ITIL compliant
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.