Ensuring a consistent quality of service is key to gaining user acceptance when trialing a new application delivery mechanism. Unresponsive environments are a major pain and often lead to users rejecting a new system, making quality of service just as important as the overall hardware consolidation or desktop centralization project. For most organizations there is a continuous exchange between quality of service and reducing server hardware.
By allocating CPU, Memory and Disk resource to applications and users and optimizing how user actions are processed, AppSense Performance provides a smoother, more responsive application set and also reduces hardware count by improving server capacity.
Many IT departments are being tasked with consolidating their existing server infrastructure, some to simply system management, some to reduce power consumption and their carbon footprint. Huge savings in power, cooling costs, hardware, software licensing and management can all be made by optimizing resource use and consolidating servers. Whether you plan to maximize user or application density, AppSense Performance Manager enables a huge increase in server capacity by reducing the amount of resource required to run desktops on applications within a datacenter.
- Resource Policy Management
- Disk I/O Resource Management
- CPU Smart Scheduler
- Physical Memory Control
- Virtual Memory Optimization
- PC and Notebook Optimization
- Increase user productivity and acceptance
- Extend hardware lifecycle
- Ensure predictable service levels
- Improve system capacity
- Reduce hardware, power consumption, AC and carbon footprint
- Reduce cost per user in VDI (In guest support)
- Increase density in VDI and Session Virtualization
AppSense Performance Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.