Recognise any of these business communications problems we have helped Wem Technology clients overcome?
- Confusion reigns over all the video meeting options.
- Staff fed up with unreliable video calls.
- Compliance worried about unseen text messaging breaking the rules.
- Frustration missing calls and constantly checking different email and voicemail accounts.
Wem Technology are Microsoft partners that specialise in Lync - a single solution that integrates all communication functions to enhance, extend, or even replace your current systems. Instead of a mishmash of commands and layouts to learn from several different suppliers Lync is immediately recognised by anyone who has worked with Microsoft packages and its simple see-and-click visual appeal encourages them to use it.
Wem Technology is with you the whole way through your implementation whether it’s hosted in a private cloud or on your premises. We assign a support specialist that understands your project in detail and provide a help desk ready to assist your staff with their day to day operational queries.
The established Wem Technology internet telephony division can help you with its expertise to connect you to the International phone network via replacement SIP trunks for your ISDN lines or a hosted option.
INSTANT MESSAGING (IM) PRESENCE:
Presence information is especially important when there is a need for a critical business discussion or a time-sensitive decision has to be made. With Lync, staff can view the availability status of their colleagues and share their own status so that they may find and communicate with one another efficiently and effectively.
AUDIO & VIDEO CALLING WITH WEB CONFERENCING:
With mobile and geographically dispersed workers increasingly common, video conferencing is a crucial tool for facilitating rich communication anywhere, anytime.
- Lync makes it easy for users to schedule online meetings and presentations with customers and colleagues directly from within Outlook.
- Clients on any operating system can participate in online meetings, and anonymous users can attend and participate.
- Lync conferencing works with your existing network, enterprise messaging, and telephony infrastructure, helping to maximize the value of existing investments.
No need to rely on expensive third-party conferencing solutions.
Hosted Lync Unified Communication services has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.