SharePoint Online creates a compelling option for providing scalable access to SharePoint. How do you guarantee that all users, including those on limited or intermittent bandwidth, can share the collaborative experience?
iOra Geo-Replicator software uniquely provides two modes of replication within the same product:
- Replication of the SharePoint server for distributed access to a group of users.
- Replication of SharePoint server content to end users’ laptops for access when offline.
- Ensure that all users, irrespective of the availability of network connection, have guaranteed access to key data.
- Enhance decision making by making up-to-date information always available.
- Allow offline and remote SharePoint user access to access central data at LAN speeds.
Reduce WAN and server costs through server content replication.
- Guaranteed service even when there is no network.
Where SharePoint is being accessed via satellite cut communication costs by up to 90 percent.
Infonic Geo-Replicator has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.