On-Line Computing Ltd has a long history of installing and supporting Microsoft Server operating systems and applications to meet your specific needs. All our engineers are accredited through the "Microsoft Certified Professional" programme.
We are also recognised by Microsoft as a services delivery leader for Windows Server 2008 by earning Microsoft's new Microsoft Partner Network Server Platform competency.
This competency illustrates our knowledge in building, designing, deploying, and supporting:
- Windows Server operating system
- Windows Server- based applications
- Microsoft Server infrastructure
The Server Platform competency ensures our customers benefit from our expertise. We can help you reach customers more effectively and address your business needs by:
- Increasing revenue and creating operational efficiencies through more effective applications
- Reducing IT labour, infrastructure and facilities costs
- Consolidating servers
- Providing disaster recovery
- Offering server virtualisation
Ultimately, you will find us better positioned to help support your business strategies through high levels of availability, agility, automation, infrastructure and applications.
Microsoft Server Platform has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.