proRM Project Gantt Chart Module is an extension of the proRM 2013 Basic Module.
NEW: New Release available! - 3/02/2013
“Running a project without a Work Breakdown Structure is like going to a strange land without a roadmap. “
The proRM Gantt Chart Module offers you an individual „roadmap“ to complete your projects, step by step.
The very descriptive bar chart shows you the structure of the project and helps you to stay on schedule. The proRM Gantt Chart Module takes the start and end date of projects and assignments into account, as well as overlaps and dependencies. Therefore, you can identify quickly and easily those project phases that are to be performed simultaneously and those to be performed sequentially.
Key events, deliverables and important deadlines can be highlighted with milestones. In addition to that, the proRM Gantt Chart Module gives you the possibility to view the critical path. The critical path is related directly to those tasks that cannot be prolonged or delayed and are crucial for the end date of the whole project cycle.
proRM helps you keep an overview of the critical assignments of the project and act proactively in time by making changes in the planning of the project.
- Clear presentation of the project plan
- Multi-project visualization
- Interactive Gantt Chart to be able to change duration, start and end date and the estimated effort, dependencies and project breakdown structure
- Representation of the types of projects, project phases, work packages and milestones, in relation with different dependency possibilities
- Creation and modification of all project types directly in the Gantt Chart Module
- Employee Gantt for the representation of the assignments of each employee
Please note that you need the proRM Basic Module (free of charge for up to 5 users) to be able to use the proRM Module Gantt Chart Modul and the proRM Module Skill Management.
proRM Gantt Chart Module has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.