K3 Business Technology Group has developed an integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM (v4/v2011/v2013/Online) and SYSPRO, which harnesses the power of both systems and allows staff to move seamlessly between then, tracking opportunities identified in CRM directly through to related quotes and sales orders in SYSPRO.
The solution is quick to deploy and facilities include:
- Two-way integration of account details, including direct access to the full SYSPRO customer enquiry and related drill-down functions.
- Visibility of stock codes and stock availability, quotes orders and invoices related to each customer, including when off line, with the information as up to date as when you last logged in.
- Entry and tracking of SYSPRO quotes and sales orders in CRM, either directly against a customer or against a CRM opportunity, including the ability to automate your processes by using CRM workflows on SYSPRO quote and order headers.
- Analysis of SYSPRO quotes and sales orders using CRM's 'Advanced Find' and inclusion of the results for targeting CRM marketing.
- Streamlining of the customer service function by integrating CRM 'cases' with the SYSPRO RMA functionality.
- Creation and receipt of the RMA direct from the CRM case screen.
- One CRM system can integrate with multiple SYSPRO companies, making it ideal for use in environments where world-wide visibility of the pipeline is required, even though companies in different locations may be using one SYSPRO installation with multiple SYSPRO companies.
SYSPRO Integration to Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.