Northdoor’s KFI Generator is an online system that enables mortgage lenders or brokers to quickly and easily create all requisite KFI documentation.
Mortgage lenders and brokers are required by the Financial Services Authority (now FCA) to provide Key Facts Illustration (KFI) documentation for all borrowers.
This information then enables a borrower to compare different lenders’ products on the same basis by providing key information, such as the price of the mortgage, initial interest rates and potential rise in interest rates.
Northdoor’s KFI Generator provides a simple and efficient method for satisfying FCA requirements whilst allowing the lender to customise all documentation. It is a hosted system, run and managed by Northdoor on the lender’s behalf, ensuring maximum reliability and removing the need for Mortgage Lenders to manage complex software systems.
• Quick: KFIs may be built in 2-3 minutes and calculations are generated automatically
• Compliant: effortlessly comply with FCA requirements for KFI documents
• Simple: easy to use, guiding screens allow for effortless administration, monitoring and updating
• Internet Application: allows for easy access with no installation required
• Customise: ensures Lenders’ own colours, logos, wording, fee/commission structures and other specific requirements
Pleasure to deal with!
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.