Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Education, General - Applicable to All, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Non-profit,... (more)
- Company Website: http://www.irw.co.uk
IRW Systems- providing software expertise for 20 years. With locations in Glasgow, London and Aberdeen. A Microsoft Partner for over 10 years, we hold a gold competency in Content and Collaboration. We also have 8 silver competencies. We recently achieved the rare competency of Project and Portfolio Management – highlighting our expertise in Project Server. We are particularly pleased as we are the only company in Scotland and one of only a handful in the UK to achieve this.
From original roots, we have grown to be a successful organisation- believing in 3 enduring principles. User understanding, innovation and advancement.
We are proud of the journey we’ve taken and we are now one of Scotland’s leading Microsoft Partners. As an organisation we are looking forward- striving to achieve.
We employ just under 40 staff- with significant growth during the last year. And having extended our reach in the UK- firstly with an office in London and recently a base in Aberdeen - we are in a position of continued growth and innovation, due to our services, quality and cost effectiveness.
We specialise in software design, development and support services. Providing a wide range of clients with bespoke software solutions and products.
Our main service areas are:
• SharePoint – migration to 2013, integration, customisation
• Software Development – custom apps, .NET, C#
• Web Development – Umbraco, HTML5, CCS3
• Business Intelligence – Big Data, SQL Server
• Mobile Applications – Windows Mobile, Field sales
• Project Server – EPM, PPM, Integration
• Dynamics CRM
• Infrastructure - managed services, help desk and disaster recovery
• Office 365, Hosted Solutions
SLC IT Toolkit (MS Project Server)
Reviewed by:MartinLow Reviewed on:04/01/2012
Reviewed by:AndrewFlockhart Reviewed on:05/12/2011
Infrastructure design and maintenance
Reviewed by:Pendlebury Reviewed on:21/10/2011
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Business Intelligence
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Silver Application Development
- Silver Data Platform
- Silver Digital Advertising
- Silver Hosting
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
- Silver Mobility
- Silver Project and Portfolio Management
- Silver Server Platform