Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
- Company Website: http://www.advanced365.com
A Microsoft Partner with multiple Gold Competencies, Advanced 365 is recognised for crafting high-availability infrastructure solutions utilising a wide range of Microsoft technology. Customers choose Advanced 365 as their trusted partner to reduce costs, free internal resource for more strategic tasks, improve their IT service levels, reduce risk and to build a more flexible and scalable IT system.
Services offered include a full outsourcing solution for desktop to data centre service delivery, ITIL based service management, application development, unified communications and cloud enablement. By combining its skills and experience in creating infrastructure solutions with its Information Worker, application development and training skills, Advanced 365 designs, deploys and operates application solutions using .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, the Microsoft Office System and Microsoft CRM. Quality and security is assured through the companies ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditations.
Service delivery can be provided from either Advanced 365’s own data centre facility or one of our managed suites; hosted and managed in shared facilities. Furthermore, Advanced 365 can incorporate third party delivery channels into the overall solution and also provide Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) utilising its own cloud platform. Built on best of breed technology, the cloud platform was a new innovation for 2012 that is already hosting 6 Advanced 365 clients.
Core offerings include:
• IT Managed services focusing on the core utility components of clients’ IT operations (including monitoring, backup, email and hosting right up to full IT infrastructure outsourcing).
• Unified Communication solutions that consolidate telephony, presence, mobile and contact centre systems, and are designed to bring data, voice and video together. Technologies include Microsoft Lync
• Line of business applications designed to improve the flow of information around an organisation, streamlining performance through the enhanced visibility of business critical information. Applications include Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Business Intelligence.
• Application development to deliver a fully supported application Managed Service for both existing legacy applications or new applications developed by Advanced 365
Fabric Technologies (now part of Advanced 365)
Reviewed by:David_Elliott Reviewed on:13/12/2012
Working with Fabric Technologies
Reviewed by:MikeJackson Reviewed on:09/11/2011
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Communications
- Gold Hosting
- Silver Business Intelligence
- Silver Customer Relationship Management
- Silver Server Platform