About F1 Computing Systems Ltd
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
- Company Website: http://www.f1comp.co.uk
F1 is a Microsoft Learning and CRM Gold Certified Partner and has been in the IT industry for nearly 25 years.
We have 3 primary business activities.
1. Technical Training for Developers and IT Professionals: F1 is the only Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions to focus on low-demand niche product training, as well as mainstream products, to maximise our client’s investment in technology. We also improve customer satisfaction by limiting class sizes to a maximum of 6 delegates.
2. Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club members for CRM/xRM: F1 focus on delivering productivity software add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, coaching customers to make best of the xRM Business Development Platform and deploying CRM Online. We have over 17 years' experience in CRM products including developing our own 3rd generation CRM product Pro-Action.
3. Microsoft Development Services: F1 specialise in helping customers with development projects using a mixture of .NET, CRM/xRM and SQL technologies. Development clients include major UK banks, pharmaceutical companies, Recruitment, Communications, and a number of enterprise, medium and small businesses.
The demand for Microsoft Certification has increased dramatically and we offer great value options with additional benefits included, such as exams, practice tests and e-learning courses or MS Press books, depending on the route.
F1 can provide a training solution to suit all customers, blending scheduled classroom courses with e-learning, onsite training and customised options. Typical products for training include: Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Silverlight, Exchange Server, CRM, and SharePoint.
We train courses that others refuse to deliver due to low demand, and commit to run courses of class sizes from 2 to 6 delegates. We also schedule more courses from the Microsoft course catalogue than any other Microsoft Partner.
Excellent Course, Highly Knowledgeable Trainers
Reviewed by:Ryan_James Reviewed on:11/02/2013
Reviewed by:BrettKingAvagio1 Reviewed on:02/02/2011
Reviewed by:LucyLummins Reviewed on:26/01/2011
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Customer Relationship Management
- Gold Learning