Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Government, Retail
- Company Website: http://www.phoenix.co.uk
Phoenix has been delivering IT services & technology to UK businesses since 1979. As a complete end to end services provider we can host your services in the Cloud, simplify desktop management & build secure, reliable networks. Our business availability services keep you working at all times. Whatever your needs, our professional experts can advise, plan a deploy, while our nationwide network of engineers are easily available for your support.
Phoenix can help you:
- Reduce capital & operating expenditure
- Free up resources to support innovation
- Compete more effectively in your marketplace
- Cut the time it takes to manage your infrastructure & services
- Improve business processes
- Enhance existing products & services and bring new ones online
- Safeguard the future of the business
We not only empower our customers to improve & optimise day-to-day operational tasks but to move beyond them to embrace innovation, reduce risk & further control costs via UK-based Cloud services, secure hosting, virtualisation, network support, business continuity & high availability services including data replication & backup, & a comprehensive range of other fully managed IT services.
Our approach enables partners, CIOs, CFOs & their teams to create & deliver real value for their organisations, however that value is measured.
We work with more than 3,600 UK enterprises across many sectors. Our customers include Accenture, Atos, Barclaycard, BT, Capgemini, Capita, Commerzbank, Costain, Diageo, Experian, First Choice, HP, Jaguar Land Rover, Marston's PLC, Phones4u, Stobart Group, Thomas Cook & Wipro.
Our coverage, UK-wide infrastructure and breadth & depth in service portfolio means Phoenix is uniquely positioned to enable CIOs to embrace & profit from megatrends that include the consumerisation of IT and BYOD, mobility, security, business resilience & the switch to virtual desktop while assuring enterprise governance, risk & control.
Key Phoenix services include:
- Hosting & Cloud - flexible, secure & cost effective on-demand IT from UK-based data centres
- Managed Desktop - trusted services that cut the complexity of your IT lifecycles
- Network Support - design, deploy, operate & monitor networks built for growth
- Business Availability - business continuity, work area & IT continuity
- Professional Services - expert advice from conception to execution & project management
Service Management - outsource planning, deployment & management
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Hosting
- Gold Midmarket Solution Provider
- Silver Communications
- Silver Management and Virtualization