ai.analytics - a free to use analytics tool that identifies the tangible ROI cost savings potential from better management of unstructured data in a SharePoint 2010 environment
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Storage and Archive, Data Management and Migration, Intranets, Extranets, Portals
Works With:Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Industry Focus:Financial Services, Government, Utilities
ai.analytics is a free to use analysis tool that will quickly present the cost savings that can be achieved through better management of unstructured data. Using your own data, it examines an expansive set of data repositories to allow you to understand exactly what this data contains, whether it is relevant to the organisation, required by corporate and/or regulatory policy, inaccessible, duplicated or junk.
It presents a detailed breakdown of the data profile in an easy to read interface. Taking into account cost factors such as current data storage costs, future storage costs, archive costs and total data volumes, it provides an executive summary showing where the scale of cost savings can be achieved.
The profile is time based and will show the historical data growth/management pattern for the organisation as well as extrapolating this into the future. In addition to reporting the base metrics in an easily accessible format, ai.analytics also provides an interactive dashboard allowing users to see the cost impact of applying information management policy settings.
ai.analytics Business Benefits
- Proven method to determine hard cost savings potential
- Provides organisations with the insight to tackle the data problem
- Detailed report with key ROI metrics supports effective decision making
- Identifies scope for increased efficiencies and improved productivity
- Projects future cost savings potential
- Presents appliance, cloud or hybrid deployment scenarios
- Fully supports the business case to upgrade or migrate to SharePoint 2010