Business Intelligence for SharePoint 2010
Microsoft SharePoint helps to align business processes to support business goals. Outsourcery Professional Services bring that process to reality with a Smarter Working Deployment; a boxed and ready packaged SharePoint solution.
As Cloud Experts, the Outsourcery team have thousands of man-hours of SharePoint experience, offering initial set-up, configuration, outline training and on-going guidance. This wealth of knowledge is put into action when developing your SharePoint site and unlocks the potential of your investment.
Working with Outsourcery, customer such as Korec, identified the need to update their intranet application in order to maximise opportunities and share documents and business intelligence much more effectively.
- Needed a solution to integrate with existing business systems
- Wanted high visibility of customer buying behaviours
- Unable to make informed decisions on sales and marketing activities
- Provide dashboard reporting for real-time business analysis and KPIs
- Reduce reliance on departments to produce reporting by introducing self-service portal
During the course of a three day workshop with the customer, Outsourcery recommended the following workflow improvements:
- Provide business users with self service access to performance data, removing a need
for IT involvement
- Automate report distribution, publishing, and sharing
- Integrate performance data with planning data, operational systems and
- Provide enhanced tools for self-service data consolidation, integration and analysis
By implementing the proposed solution, the customer experienced the following benefits:
- Reduced cost to gather/consolidate data as IT and line of business managers involvement limited
- Significantly decreased time and effort to incorporate data from multiple sources into reports linking performance to business strategy
- Improved ability to identify and isolate trends and performance issues, leading to better decision making
- Management able to make better decisions and react more quickly to changing business conditions
Why Outsourcery for SharePoint 2010?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes and holds 9 Microsoft competencies
Business Intelligence for SharePoint 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.