CRM 4.0 / 2011 to CRM 2013 Upgrade and Migration Services
Building upon the success of CRM 4.0, Microsoft’s latest cloud-hosted CRM offering, CRM 2013 delivers new functionality including an enhanced Outlook client with intelligent data visualisation reporting.
We have helped many customers upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and our upgrade and migration service will ensure that your upgrade from CRM 4.0 or 2011 to CRM 2013 is a fast and simple process.
The competitively priced Online CRM 2013 solution is hosted in Microsoft’s world class datacentres, allowing organisations of all sizes to access the technology as a subscription service without having to maintain infrastructure. Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 helps to drive business growth while minimising costs.
Our CRM 4.0 upgrade and migration package includes a complimentary consultation with one of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts to discuss your upgrade to CRM Online.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online provides fast, ﬂexible and familiar business software that gives worldwide organisations the tools they need to improve marketing, sales, and customer service eﬃciency and eﬀectiveness. Features include:
• An enhanced Outlook CRM client
• Deep integration with the Microsoft Office suite
• Business process guidance
• Personalisation options, allowing users to customise views, charts and dashboards to meet their needs
• Intelligent Reporting
• Customisable, real-time dashboards
• Flexible goal and process management
• Mobile CRM apps for Windows 8, iPad, Windows Phone 8, Android and iPhone devices
CRM 4.0 / 2011 to CRM 2013 Upgrade and Migration Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.