Case Management with SharePoint
Deltascheme specializes in building case management solutions in a SharePoint environment. Customers using our solution benefit from the following
- Flexibility – adapt to organisational process changes more easily.
- Increased productivity - Case information takes less time to find, manage and complete.
- Increased collaboration – Acceleration of the flow of information between stakeholders, and increase visibility to observers.
- Auditing and Accountability - audit track of who did what, and when.
- Search and Retrieval - experience turned into a mineable commodity.
- Reporting and Analysis - Analysing the performance of your organisation at every level.
With Deltascheme’s Case Management solution customers can assign and run processes and different sub-processes depending on the stage the case has reached. These can be tracked so at any stage, all matters relating to the case are visible through a single case portal. In addition, because we use SharePoint, we are able to provide an underlying document management system to store artefacts relating to the case. Time recording, court bundling and archiving of closed cases are all features that can be added.
These capabilities mean we can scale to deal with incredibly process driven complex case management requirements.
With many out of the box features used from SharePoint, basic case management solutions can be implemented relatively easily and quickly.
Contact us today to find out more.