Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General, Cloud Migration
Works With:Bing Maps, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Office 365
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All
The Cloud is fundamentally changing the way businesses communicate with their customers and staff and how information is shared across the organisation.
With business email, customer management and business intranet you can increase your sales, create accurate sales forecasts, measure your return on investment and reduce travel costs.
Make productivity easier by giving everyone endless ways to work, communicate and collaborate from anywhere at any time and on any device – in the Cloud, you make the rules.
Our Professional Services team are on hand to discuss all your requirements for Cloud Computing.
Why Outsourcery for cloud?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes. Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 8 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Communication and Hosting
- Part of the Microsoft Cloud OS network
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010, the first UK company to win this award.
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year. 2013 Finalist Microsoft Server Platform Partner of the Year.
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011.
- UK Could Award 2014 Collaboration Product of the Year winner.
ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 accredited.
Cloud Computing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.