Cloud/Online Document Managment (SharePoint Online)
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Hosting Services, IT Outsourcing, Content Management, Document Management
Works With:Business Productivity Online Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Deltascheme is a solution provider specialising in providing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) & Business Process Management (BPM) solutions, of which document and records management forms a large part.
We have a great deal of experience in this area and with the advent of Microsoft’s SharePoint Online now offer a program enabling organisations to be set-up and established with a collaborative document management system within 5 days; we have done this with a large UK Government Agency.
SharePoint Online helps simplify IT management by removing a company’s need to deploy, configure, monitor and update/upgrade a collaboration solution on premises. From the Microsoft Online Administration Center, service administrators can create new site collections and sites, and enable access to specific users. With SharePoint Online, your enterprise can be up and running quickly with the tools your users need to communicate and collaborate effectively.
SharePoint Online offers you a comprehensive set of functionality spread across the Portal, Collaboration, Search, Content Management and Business Process and Forms workloads. Key features include:
- Shared document and meeting workspaces
- Content management features for documents and Web content
- Document libraries with version control
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office 2007 and Office SharePoint Designer
- Standard templates including wikis, blogs, and surveys
- E-mail alerts when documents or other items have been changed or added to a site
- RSS feeds for SharePoint libraries and lists
- Low-cost user licenses for “desk less workers” who use a PC on a limited basis
- Language support for English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese
- Use of HTTPS to help keep Internet access secure
- Antivirus scanning with Microsoft Forefront Security for SharePoint
- Sign In application that provides single sign-on capability
- 99.9% scheduled uptime with financially backed Service Level Agreements
Cloud/Online Document Managment (SharePoint Online) has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.