Cobweb Microsoft Office Live Meeting
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services
Works With:Windows SharePoint Services
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
There are two editions available, each tailored to meet specific business needs - Standard and Professional.
Standard - a comprehensive solution that provides outstanding functionality with a host of features including:
• Up to 15 meeting attendees.
• Web client support for remote attendee flexibility.
• Interactive application/desktop sharing and whiteboard tools.
• Active speaker video switching, multi-party video, and multi-party VoIP audio.
• Rich-media presentations, native video conferencing, high-fidelity recording, and web-cam capabilities.
• Presentation tools and attendance reporting.
• Application and desktop sharing for scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
• Enhanced integration and upgraded in-meeting functions.
Professional - advanced functionality to enhance the user experience and flexibility of online meetings. All the features as per the standard edition plus:
• Up to 1250 meeting attendees.
• Training and event management with event and class registration and virtual breakout rooms.
• Pre-meeting handouts and shared recording functionality.
• Fully integrate with Cobweb Hosted Exchange, Cobweb Hosted SharePoint and Cobweb CRM.
• Increase employee productivity whilst saving time and money by meeting online.
• Engage and collaborate with remote workers at minimal cost to the business.
• Engage with the audience through live and recorded video, chat, slide and application sharing, and audience feedback tools.
Support and Documentation
Cobweb Microsoft Office Live Meeting has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.