Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM) with SharePoint
Deltascheme has been implementing best-of-breed document and record management systems for 13 years+ and since the release of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, has done this exclusively on the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
Prior to the release of SharePoint 2007, Deltascheme implemented TNA (National Archives Standard) compliant document and record management systems on Opentext‘s LiveLink and before that on IBM’s Filenet platform. Deltascheme’s history of delivering Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions gives the company a unique background in Microsoft’s SharePoint Partner Community.
Specifically Deltascheme's EDRMS solution using SharePoint looks to assist organisations
- Enable collaborate and creation of documentation Planning the information needs of an organization Identifying information requiring capture Creating, approving, and enforcing policies and practices regarding records, including their organization and disposal
- Developing a records storage plan, which includes the short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information
- Identifying, classifying, and storing records Coordinating access to records internally and outside of the organization, balancing the requirements of business confidentiality, data privacy, and public access.
- Executing a retention policy on the disposal of records which are no longer required for operational reasons; according to organizational policies, statutory requirements, and other regulations this may involve either their destruction or permanent preservation in an archive.
Organisations choose Deltascheme because of our…
- tried and tested methodology for implementing document & records management on SharePoint
- expertise and domain knowledge in Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- many excellent references with customers across all industry verticals.
Reviewed by:ClareDixon Reviewed on:29/04/2013
Document Management Project
Reviewed by:IanSmith Reviewed on:29/04/2013
Reviewed by:johnwuowl Reviewed on:29/04/2013
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.