Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server Exchange Server Enterprise 2013, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Office 365
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
Atia Communications provide a voice-enabled hosted Lync solution that integrates with Lync, Office 365 and Exchange. Providing users a holistic UC experience without having to invest a significant amount of time or capital, Enterprise Voice combines collaboration, communication and security, and is available anytime, anywhere from any device.
Replace your existing PBX system with Enterprise Voice and take advantage of the following features:
- Make and receive internal and external phone calls through Lync
- Get integrated web conferencing with audio & video conferencing
- Collaborate with rich presence and instant messaging
- Benefit from advanced calling capabilities including team calling, delegation and group call pickup
Bringing together the online versions of the solutions businesses know today, EV is designed to help meet organisational needs for robust security, reliability and user productivity, while eliminating the time and effort spent managing e-mail and collaboration servers.
- Decrease costs associated with the purchase and maintenance of PBX systems, outsourced conferencing tools and travel to meetings
- Communicate faster and more efficiently with rich presence
- Enhance productivity with better messaging and collaboration applications
- Improve agility for reacting to new market opportunities and flex capacity up or down according to your needs
- Communicate anywhere with remote access
Enterprise Voice has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.