Unified Communications and Infrastructure Optimization
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Mobile Devices and Applications, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Professional Services, Transportation
Microsoft developed the Infrastructure Optimization (IO) initiative to support organizations in their quest to improve operational efficiency and better support business activities. Form IT takes a strategic approach to all IT projects and works with their clients to connect IT projects to business outcomes and value. Form can go through an IO assessment with you and define the status of your IT business value and maturity and map a plan to help you get to your desired position.
- Unified Communications with Exchange and Office Communications Server
- Connect with the right person, right now and manage information overload
- Contact people based on their availability, and then click to communicate with them in the best way: by e-mail, Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP), instant messaging, or audio/video/Web conferencing. Access all communication with a single sign on and single inbox.
- Connect from within Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office, and other applications you use every day.
- Communicate securely while working away from your desk, on the road, or at home with a single, familiar client for the personal computer (PC), Web, and smart devices.
- Bring people together with audio, video, and Web conferencing to improve team collaboration and to reduce the monetary and environmental costs of travel.
Form can help you reach your IT and Business goals.