Free Network Assessment
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Network Installation and Monitoring, Computer/PC Installation and Repair, Help Desk Services
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our free assessment starts with an on-site consultation to establish your goals and what your business most needs from your network. With these priorities in mind, our engineers will then conduct a survey, evaluating key equipment such as your PCs, laptops, servers and backups and, where appropriate, undertaking remote assessments of other assets or additional sites. The aim is to compile an accurate, 360° picture of your current environment - what it consists of, how it’s used and whether it’s working in the best way for you.
Once we’ve received our engineers’ report, we’ll view their findings within the context of your business goals, building them into a full report into your network effectiveness. And we’ll be honest and objective throughout: giving you a thumbs up if everything is working well, laying bare any defects, weighing up risks and alerting you to urgent or slow-burning problems requiring immediate action or consideration in the future.
Why Book a Free No Obligation Trident Network Assessment?
• Accurate overview of your IT network and its suitability for your business
• Measures network reliability, capacity, compliance, complexity and recovery capabilities
• Helps you optimise network use and performance
• Identifies risks and potential problems before they impact your operations
• Provides an expert second opinion for better IT decision-making
• Pinpoints the most appropriate products and technologies for your business
• Delivers a baseline for effective and intelligent IT planning and strategizing
Your business has nothing to lose and everything to gain from a Trident network assessment.
Free Network Assessment has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.