Traditional insurers have seen market share and profitability come under increasing pressure over the last few years. A combination of increased competition in the market, unrelenting compliance pressures, higher levels of fraud and malpractice, customer empowerment and the increasingly complex channel landscape, have presented the industry with some significant challenges.
The ability of an insurance business to access, interrogate and analyse information across the whole of its business ecosystem has a huge role to play in determining whether it is able to overcome these issues and take advantage of the opportunities that emerge.
We provide services that support our clients across key areas including compliance (including Solvency II, RDR, SCHIP and HIPAA) and risk, broker portals and complaints management.
How Can IMGROUP Help You?
- We understand the insurance business and the challenges that it faces
- Insurance solution frameworks for fast start deployments
- Customer partner management secure extranet and CRM expertise
- Customer centric risk and compliance management solutions
- Collaborative intranets and document management frameworks
Insurance Industry Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.