InterCall Professional Services and Support Function
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
InterCall offers end-to-end Professional Services support like no other provider in the marketplace. We work with your organisation to plan, enable and deploy Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions according to your business strategy. These services are designed to assist with the transition of your current environment, with minimal disruption and enable a smooth migration from any legacy applications.
InterCall can work with you to create a Unified Communications journey, which meets the needs of your business now and in the future, whether it’s enhancing your current IM & Presence functionality with VoIP, replacing your existing PBX with full Enterprise Voice capability or deploying your first UC solution.
• We design, implement, support and manage UC solutions.
• We enable old and new world technologies to co-exist.
• We can uplift legacy systems to latest releases.
• We offer extensive experience and knowledge, to put right any issues.
• We provide best practice and IT guidance.
Adding Value: InterCall has an experienced, well defined UC team of professionals that includes highly skilled, fully qualified UC architects and engineers that are available 24/7/365. Along with overlay technicians and a fully trained sales function, providing support, design, consultations, training and adoption of a whole host of managed UC services.
Professional Services Portfolio
• Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
• Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Unified Messaging
• Microsoft OCS/R2
• Microsoft Lync Enterprise Voice
• Microsoft Enterprise Conferencing Connectivity (ECC) Lync Edition
• Video – Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision
InterCall Professional Services and Support Function has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.