Intranets and Extranets with SharePoint
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Document Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
With Deltascheme’s Intranets and Extranets build using SharePoint customers have on their desktop tools and applications, (e.g. collaboration to facilitate working in groups and teleconferencing or sophisticated corporate directories, sales and customer relationship management tools, project management etc.) that advances their productivity. Often we implement these as part of an overall ECM project.
Our customers have benefited from the following
- better internal communications - corporate information can be stored centrally and accessed at any time
- sharing of resources and best practice - a virtual community can be created to facilitate information sharing and collaborative working
- improved customer service - better access to accurate and consistent information by your staff leads to enhanced levels of customer service
- reduction in paperwork - forms can be accessed and completed on the desktop, and then forwarded as appropriate for approval, without ever having to be printed out, and with the benefit of an audit trail.
- sophisticated corporate branding - the SharePoint Intranet does not have to be blue! Deltascheme has the skill and experience to provide custom branded and can integrate common processes into the Intranet to provide a cross business shared service.
We have experience implementing them for corporate culture-change platforms (e.g. large numbers of employees discussing key issues in an intranet forum application could lead to new ideas in management, productivity, quality, and other corporate issues).
With the Extranet capability, businesses can send private messages through the public network, using special encryption/decryption and other security safeguards to connect one part of their intranet to another.
Intranets and Extranets with SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.