Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The way it works is simple. We host your customer relationship management solution at our secure state-of-the-art data centre. Then you can access your hosted CRM to manage your sales pipeline and generate more sales opportunities.
Hosted CRM even enables you to carry out in-depth analysis of your customers so you can monitor every interaction with them. From initial marketing contact through to the first sale and on-going relationship and customer management, tasks can be automated to improve your customer's experience.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Healthcare and Social Services, we can develop your CRM solution to meet your organisation’s requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team can visit your premises to discuss your requirements, then scope out the technical specifications to maximise the benefits of Dynamics CRM.
Key features of Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and available anywhere via an Internet connected PC or laptop
- Integrates with Microsoft Office and Outlook seamlessly - very little training is required
- Provides you with central, secure location for all your customer information
- Workflows in your hosted CRM make your business more efficient whilst improving your sales and marketing management
- Analyse customer behaviours and trends in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Set up is easy – choose our Quick Start package to get your hosted CRM up and running in just a few days
- CRM is fully scalable to grow as your business grows
- Easy to migrate existing contact data
- Access hosted CRM with a Windows Mobile or BlackBerry device
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
Reviewed by:Pratesc51 Reviewed on:16/02/2011
Microsoft CRM 4
Reviewed by:jam2340 Reviewed on:01/11/2010
Reviewed by:lmurray7 Reviewed on:27/09/2010
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.