Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Marketing Communications, Sales Pipeline, Lead Management
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Standard
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Government, Hosting
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is our latest Customer Relationship Management solution available now on the enterprise class O-Cloud platform.
CRM from Outsourcery helps you better understand your audience and their behaviour; so you can sell to them more successfully, provide improved customer service and create more effective marketing campaigns.
Close deals faster: enable salespeople to create a single view of the customer with tools that streamline and automate everyday sales processes
Generate demand: provide marketing professionals with intuitive data organisation tools, powerful campaign management and insightful marketing analytics.
Deliver responsive service: direct customer information, case management, service history and support knowledge to the desktops of customer service personnel.
Streamline business processes: business users can quickly design workflows to standardise and streamline business activities, automate repetitive tasks and enable the consistent performance.
Report with ease: turn customer data into actionable insight with wizard-based tools that enable end users to create sophisticated reports on their own
Here are just some of the features of CRM 2011:
- Real-time analytics dashboards
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Role-based forms and views
- Flexible Goal Management
- Streamlined user interface
Our Professional Services team are on hand to discuss all your requirements and considerations required for CRM 2011.
Why Outsourcery for cloud?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 8 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Member of the Microsoft Cloud OS network
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010, the first company in the UK to be awarded this, and Microsoft Dynamics Hosting Partner of the Year 2010
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year
- 2013 Finalist Server Platform Partner of the Year
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011
- UK Cloud Awards 2014 - Collaboration Product of the Year winner
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 accredited
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.