Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Education
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Marketing Communications, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Schools and universities can improve efficiency and get more from their existing resources with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Education we can develop your CRM solution to meet your bespoke requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team can visit your premises to discuss your requirements, then scope out the technical specifications. This will enable you to maximise your CRM solution as it will be bespoke to your needs.
- Controlling administrative costs is an enormous challenge for educational institutions. CRM makes that challenge easier with efficiencies gained through automation and access to real-time information.
- Create sophisticated reports on your organisation’s performance - without the need for IT assistance.
- Use Microsoft CRM to automatically distribute communications to parents and the community to increase awareness of key events and achievements.
- Have student records - such as attendance, curriculum and discipline - readily at hand so you can respond quickly when parents or others contact you.
Student Information Systems
- Gain a comprehensive view of each student and streamline the management of records and processes with CRM. Reduce your administrative workload and get insights into school performance to help you serve students better.
- Use Microsoft CRM to automate processes and communications to reduce administrative tasks and, at the same time, help ensure that student privacy is protected.
Recruiting and Retention
- Whether you want to attract and retain outstanding educators or bring more students to your school, college, or university, Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes it easier to target your audience, track responses, analyse results and monitor performance.
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Education has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.